JD Pro Electric, inc

  • 13 Years in Business
  • Offers Financing

About JD Pro Electric, inc

We design and install Solar Systems for houses, and many other properties. Rated A+ with the BBB.

There are now a number of huge incentives, rebates, and discounts you can qualify which could reduce the cost of the system by 70% to 80%. In addition, with our special program, the remaining 30 to 20% would be paid by the solar itself; which results in $0 down, no payment for first 12 months! Low price, best service, and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Generate your own Electricity for free and Let your roof earn money for you!

  • Bonded
  • Insured
  • Accepts Insurance Claims
  • Offers Financing Options
  • Accepts Credit Card
  • Accepts Debit Card
  • Accepts Cash
  • Accepts Checks

Services

Solar

Hours

Mon
9:00AM – 8:00PM
Tue
9:00AM – 8:00PM
Wed
9:00AM – 8:00PM
Thu
9:00AM – 8:00PM
Fri
9:00AM – 8:00PM
Sat
9:00AM – 5:00PM
Sun
9:00AM – 5:00PM

Promotions offered by JD Pro Electric, inc

We’re not showing any promotions running for JD Pro Electric, inc, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have any! Request a free quote and see what deals you can get.

Homeowner Reviews for JD Pro Electric, inc

4.5
4.6
4 reviews
Review by Thomas T.
March 9, 2020
The contractor was on time, very thorough, and I liked what he had to say. It made perfect sense. I heard him on the spot.
Review by Naqui H.
March 15, 2020
Review by Jesus G.
December 28, 2019
Review by Paul A. L.
December 27, 2019
Powered by Google

Solar Guides & Inspiration