2021 Modernize Homeowner Savings Guide
Over the past year, the Coronavirus pandemic has disrupted almost every aspect of our lives. Our energy habits have also changed. As we work and play from home, we use more energy throughout the day.
Now more than ever, homeowners are looking for short- and long-term solutions to help them save money on these energy costs. In a March 2021 Modernize survey, we learned that more than 40 percent of homeowners are actively pursuing home improvement projects to save money on their utility and electric bills.
If you are interested in saving money each month, it can be difficult to know where to begin. Our 2021 savings guide was created to help highlight the potential savings —and return on investment— on multiple home improvement projects.
In this free guide, discover:
- Which factors impact the cost of your home’s utilities
- The importance of SEER ratings
- Available solar energy rebates
- Energy-efficient window coatings and glass types
- How to better understand the return on your home improvement investment
- Daily household habits that can help conserve energy, and more.
You can download Modernize’s Homeowner Savings Guide here, or have it emailed below: