Want to have more visitors to your site? Do you want more estimate requests? The answer should be an obvious yes. The question then remains, how can you increase user traffic to your site and convert by submitting a quote estimate? The answer is landing page optimization.
The wording, design, and other features of each landing page play a role in how many people follow through with estimate requests. Here is what you need to know to optimize your landing page and increase your conversions.
Elements on a Great Landing Page
Landing page optimization aims to improve user experience , increasing the likelihood that the lead will reach out for an estimate. Your site should allow homeowners to quickly find what they need, including the action you want them to take (Call to Action), available services, and your business hours. Here are a few elements to implement on your landing pages so you can improve the results:
- Chat Bot: An AI-driven tool that engages website visitors when they reach the landing page. This bot guides their interactions and increases the likelihood of an estimate request.
- Estimate Request Form: Make it easy for people to share their contact information and details about the services they request. A basic estimate form collects information such as name, phone number, and email address.
- Hours and Locations: This information shows that your business is legitimate and helps potential customers know when and where they can talk to your team.
- Portfolio: Share examples of work you have completed for previous customers. Website visitors love scrolling through before/after photos to see your work.
- About Us: In addition to an overview of your company, share information to establish your value proposition.
- Testimonials: Build social proof with testimonials from previous and current customers.
- Services Offered: Details about available services can help website visitors see if you are a good fit for their home improvement projects.
In addition to improving customer experience, landing page optimization also helps with SEO. When these elements are on your landing page, it shows Google that your page is relevant to targeted keywords that homeowners use in their search query.
Benefits of Landing Page Optimization
Landing page optimization is a critical part of an overall SEO strategy. Even though it takes work to establish a presence in the search engine results, it is worth the investment because of the potential benefits available for your home improvement contracting business.
Here are a few benefits you can expect when optimizing your landing page:
- An Increase in ROI: When a landing page is optimized, there is an increased chance of generating more traffic, thereby a potential increase in estimate requests. More estimates that turn into sales equals more profits.
- Brand Awareness: When searching for industry information, homeowners see your website and online ads in multiple places. Increasing brand awareness boosts the likelihood of that lead reaching out for services when they are ready to hire a home improvement contractor.
- Referrals: Word of mouth is one of the most effective methods to increase sales in the future. Optimizing your website means a higher chance of current customers sharing your website URL among friends and family.
Effective Lead Generation Strategies
One of the most effective ways to boost your lead volume is working with a lead generation team. At Modernize, we have proven systems to help homeowners find local home improvement contractors like yourself. Reach out to us to learn more about how your business will benefit from these services.