Retired homeowners create new opportunities for home improvement contractors offering aging-in-place solutions. Our Modernize survey results can help you with new effective strategies to serve the aging population in your local area.
November 2021 Survey Results: Home Accessibility Improvements
Our most recent survey in November 2021 shows insight about homeowner priorities for home accessibility improvements. We surveyed more than 2,000 homeowners and found that the demand for aging-in-place services continues to increase. In the next 12 months, 69 percent of participants plan to explore aging-in-place projects for themselves or someone they love.
The question remains: how can you stand out and expand the reach of your services to homeowners in need? As a home improvement contractor, you need to be proactive with your marketing outreach to position your services in the local industry.
Top Aging in Place Projects
The first step is to understand what projects homeowners seek in the New Year to grow your business and close more deals. Here is an overview of what our Modernize survey participants want to invest in over the next 12 months:
- Medical Alerts: 12 percent
- Stairlifts: 7 percent
- Walk-in tubs: 17 percent
Understanding the top homeowner preferences can help you cater your marketing message to the most important talking points. For example, baby boomers want to safely navigate their homes (including the stairs). Knowing that homeowners want to live in a safe and secure home, what kind of message can you portray to turn that homeowner into a lead?
How to Reach More Homeowners
Lead generation solutions and marketing services, like Modernize, come in handy 24/7. Here are a few reasons why home improvement contractors benefit from working with a pro lead generation team:
- Constant Flow of Leads: We do the finding – you do the talking. Instead of spending your limited time figuring out how to bring in leads, let us bring the customers to you. These leads are vetted and ready to buy, giving you an edge that makes it easier to close the deals.
- Ongoing Marketing Campaigns: Most home improvement contractors take time off to enjoy the holidays and New Year with their families. A lead generation provider, such as Modernize, keeps the campaigns running – so you don’t have to worry about pauses or stops in your sales funnel.
- Increased Return on Investment (ROI): A bonus with Modernize is that you get a partner manager. This single point of contact provides the hands-on services you deserve, helping to increase your ROI.
Are You Ready for 2022?
Look at the aging in place trends for 2022 and see how your marketing campaign aligns. Consider questions, such as:
- What is the market value for medical alerts in 2022?
- What is the expected revenue generated for the next five years in the global stairlift industry?
Researching your industry will allow you to be better prepared for 2022 and increase projects and overall revenue. Check out our latest Modernize Survey data for these and other insights. The more you know, the better you can strategically plan your marketing campaigns. Modernize is here to help you every step of the way.