Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What trends you should be concerned about in 2022 and how to prepare
- What mistakes to avoid in your digital marketing strategy
- How to handle supply shortages
- How to allocate your marketing budget
- How to boost click-through-rates on your PPC campaigns
- Why your lead-to-close rate is low and how to improve it
The last couple years have brought changes we have never seen in our lifetimes. The home improvement industry was hit hard with shutdowns, supply shortages, and more. So we conducted a survey to check in on our contractors. We found out how they feel heading into 2022, and discovered their biggest struggles and concerns.
Armed with this unique data, our hosts share the best tips and tricks to help you grow in 2022:
- Chris Pallatroni, Founder of Modernize with over 15 years of industry experience
- Spencer Powell, CEO of Builder Funnel. Established in 2010, Builder Funnel is an award-winning inbound marketing agency for contractors, specializing in content creation, SEO, social media, and all things digital marketing.
- Clay DeKorne, Chief Editor of the JLC group