Pella Replacement Windows
Pella Windows and Doors, headquartered in Pella, Iowa, offers a wide array of home window styles for homeowners and builders alike. They feature various window styles of operation, color options, shapes, wood windows, and other features. Pella has something perfect for all homeowners from affordable vinyl windows to luxurious custom wood windows.
Pella Window Materials
Pella Wood Windows
Pella offers highly energy efficient wood windows with several design and custom options. Pella’s EnduraClad windows have aluminium cladding to wooden frames for increased protection on damages and breakages while the EnduraGuard design protects the window from moisture, decay, stains from mold and mildew – as well as termite damage.
Popular window types for wood windows:
- Single Hung
- Custom corner units
Wood Window Warranty:
- Lifetime warranty
Pella Fiberglass Windows
Pella boasts the strongest fiberglass windows in the industry with resistance to dents, bents and breaks. The increased strength and durability provides improved energy efficiency, and almost maintenance free operation. The material is also weather resistant and works well in extreme temperatures of 40ºF to 160ºF.
Popular window types for fiberglass windows:
- Double Hung
Fiberglass Window Warranty:
- Lifetime warranty
Pella Vinyl Windows
Pella Vinyl windows are designed to be budget friendly and low maintenance. As with other materials, these windows are highly energy efficient and durable. Their color retention formula with Dual Color Frames do not require repaint or recoat are resistant to stains. The Pella 250 window series are most popular for vinyl window types.
Popular window types for vinyl windows:
Vinyl Window: Warranty:
- Lifetime Warranty
Pella Window Prices
Pella windows come in a number of affordable styles. A double hung vinyl pella window of the 250 series would cost around $450 to $500 in Austin Tx.
Be aware that window prices may vary based on your location and the window sizes you are looking to install, along with the local labor cost involved. Expect a 10% increase or decrease to the cost to account for these variations, and use our window cost calculator to estimate the most accurate prices in your region.
Pella Window Styles
Pella Casement Window
- Best-selling: Providing a clear and unobstructed view of the outdoor world, this single panel window from Pella has become a favorite among customers.
- Ease of use: These windows were designed to be easily opened, closed, and locked through the movement of a single handle. Because of this, they are the perfect option for areas which may be hard to reach.
- Variety of design: Variations on the Pella replacement casement window are available in the Lifestyle, Architect, Designer, Impervia, 150, 250, and Encompass Series.
|Pella Casement Window Prices||Frame Material||Dimension||Price|
|Lifestyle||Lite Wood||26-in x 36-in x 4.5625-in||$245-$260|
|Lifestyle||Lite Wood||29-in x 47-in x 4.5625-in||$325-$340|
Pella Double Hung Windows
- Popularity: Double hung window installation has become one of the most commonly replaced window designs in the industry.
- Variety of design: The classic design of this window includes two operational sashes, the bottom opens upwards and the top downwards to provide any room with maximum ventilation.Variations in style and materials used are available in the Lifestyle, Architect, Designer, Impervia, 150, 250, ThermaStar and Encompass Series.
- Special feature: Both sashes of these windows have a tilt-wash feature, making each window easy to clean.
|Pella Double Hung Window Prices||Frame Material||Dimension||Price|
|Lifestyle||Wood||35.5-in x 59.5-in x 4.5625-in||$320-$335|
|150 Series||Vinyl||35.5-in x 65.5-in x 4.5-in||$410-$425|
|250 Series||Vinyl||35.5-in x 35.5-inx 3.25-in||$455-$470|
|ThermaStar||Vinyl||31.5-in x 37.5-in x 3.25-in||$130-$145|
Pella Single Hung Windows
- Custom design: Pella replacement single-hung windows are available in a classic design with a variety of customization options. Variations in materials and look are available in these price tiers from cheapest to premium for 250 Series, 150, Impervia, and the top tier 850 Architect Series. See all Pella Single hung window prices in the chart above.
- Ventilation: The bottom sash of the single-hung window raises to provide air circulation for any room, single-hung windows are the most common replacement home window next to casement and picture window installation.
|Pella Single Hung Window Prices||Frame Material||Dimension||Price|
|150 Series||Vinyl||35.5-in x 47.5-in x 4.688-in||$300-$315|
|150 Series||Vinyl||35.5-in x 59.5-in x 4.688-in||$325-$340|
|250 Series||Vinyl||35.5-in x 59.5-in x 3.25-in||$390-$405|
Pella Bay Windows
- Increased light: Bay and Bow windows extend out from the home into the outdoor environment. This design provides an extended view and maximum natural light to the home.
- Custom design: The Pella bay window series is usually a stationary window in the center with new casement windows installed on either side. The bow window is created from four or more windows curving outwards and you have the choice of stationary or opening windows. Unique styles and material options are available in the Architect, Designer, Impervia, and Encompass Series.
The average Pella bay window will cost anywhere from $500 to $1200 per window unit. Pella bay window prices vary depending on your selection of size, colors, frame types, and local labor and installation cost. The average installation cost of a Pella bay or bow window can range from $625 to $1,500.
Pella Awning Windows
- Increased light and ventilation: These windows, which are typically wider than they are tall, are often used in combination with other windows to provide extra light or air circulation to a room.
- Simple design: Awning windows are hinged at the top and the entire sash opens at the bottom with the use of a single handle. A single panel window, this design provides an unobstructed view outdoors. For materials and designs suited to your specific needs, choose from the various customizations available in the Architect, Designer, Impervia, and Encompass Series.
Pella Sliding Windows
- Variety of design: A Pella sliding window is conveniently designed with two, side-by-side sashes. They are available in fiberglass or vinyl, with style variations in the Impervia, 250, and Encompass Series.
- Improved ventilation: One sash slides open, which provides an easy option for air circulation and natural light into any room. Replacement Pella sliding windows will make for a beautiful window installation in any room.
|Pella Sliding Window Prices||Frame Material||Dimension||Price|
|150 Series||Vinyl||35.5-in x 35.5-in x 1.31-in||$295-$310|
|150 Series||Vinyl||35.5-in x 23.5-in x 1.31-in||$260-$275|
|250 Series||Vinyl||47.5-in x 35.5-in 35.5-in x 3.25-in||$420-$435|
Custom Windows by Pella
Design and cost: The diverse line of special shape windows enables homeowners, builders, and remodelers to find virtually any window shape to fit their specific needs for a project. With designs center on curves, sharp angles, circle windows, along with variations on style and material, Pella Special Shape windows provide customers with a custom look at a much lower price.
What’s the Difference Between Pella Windows Series?
With seven different series available under the Pella name, homeowners and builders can browse windows based on the materials used, their unique features, and customization options. These are
- Pella Reserve
- Architect Series
- Lifestyle Series
- 150 Series
- 250 Series
- Hurricane Shield
Pella Windows Architect 850 Series
- Eco-friendly: The Architect Series focuses on increasing the energy efficiency of windows in your home and providing window designs which can fit the architectural needs of any home.
- Custom shapes and weather-resistant: These windows are available in a wide variety of customized shapes and include HurricaneImpact® glass, which is exceptionally resistant to weather, noise, and intruders.
- Natural design: The beauty of Architect Series windows is in Pella’s commitment to using classic woods including mahogany, alder, Douglas fir, pine, white oak, cherry, red oak, and maple.
Pella Designer Series
- Eco-friendly: The Designer Series uses triple pane window glass, which increases the energy efficiency of your windows by 53 to 74 percent and reduces outside noise by 29 to 50 percent compared to traditional, single-pane windows.
- Innovative glass: This series features in between the glass window blinds that never need to be cleaned, which also reduces the allergens in your home.
- Weather-resistant: Because the Designer Series uses Pella’s Enduraguard Wood Protection on their interiors and EnduraClad aluminum-clad window frames, the windows in this series are low-maintenance, protected from weather and moisture for years after installation.
Pella Impervia Series Windows
- Long-lasting: The windows in the Pella Impervia Series are made from a five-layer, engineered fiberglass window frame called Duracast, which makes them the most durable and weather-resistant windows and doors in the industry.
- Variety of design: Available in different colors for the durable powder-coat finish, which mimics the look of wood.
- Durable materials: Because these windows are made from strong fiberglass, they’re a high energy efficient window and low-maintenance, and they’ll look new for years after installation.
Pella 250 Series Windows
- Energy efficient: An InsulShield Low-E insulating double-pane glass comes standard with the window, making these windows 54 to 77 percent more energy efficient than conventional single-pane windows, and blocking up to 86 of the sun’s fading ultraviolet rays. Each window includes the option of adding foam insulation for added energy efficiency.
- Quality design: Precision welded and multi-chamber frames make these windows durable and a weather resistant storm window. With careful attention to detail, Pella designers have created a window with a higher quality look than you would typically expect from a vinyl window installation.
Pella Encompass Series
- Low-maintenance: The Encompass Series windows are created with solid colors throughout the vinyl, eliminating the need for repainting or touch-ups.
- Durability: Built with longevity in mind, each Encompass window has a multichambered, fully welded sash and frame which strengthen the window.
Pella Windows Warranty Information
Pella creates windows that will last, and their warranties are considered to be some of the best in the business. Each Pella window warranty is different, depending on the product purchased, but here’s what you can expect from the most popular products:
- Wood windows: These carry a 20/10 limited warranty. This means that all wood windows have 20-year coverage on glass and 10-year coverage on non-glass products. It’s transferrable, so if you sell your home, the warranty goes to the new owner.
- Fiberglass and vinyl: The lifetime warranty here means that all vinyl and wood windows have will be replaced if damage occurs as the result of manufacturing fault or defect. Labor costs are only covered for up to two years after the purchase of a window directly from Pella or a certified Pella dealer. This warranty is non-transferable, so if the owner of the home changes, the warranty is no longer valid.